Exhausting. Amazing. So many people I adore. So many people full stop. NYC friends, and caught up with a bunch of people in Chicago at ORDCamp. So ready for some alone time.
Intense week but I made it out the other side. My boss is awesome, I am so happy I work for him.
In NYC: breakfast at Balthazar (disappointingly, no hilarious WASPs this time), The Smile and Eisenberg’s Sandwich Shop, sushi at Momoya (amazing), and Thai at Sticky Rice (tasty), Café China (great, I think there were nuts in it though), also went to Tortaria which was good.
Reading One Strategy.
A new edition of Technically Speaking is out.
On The Internet
- Indonesia is so cool! I loved Bali… and so much more to see – http://buff.ly/1OuRKii
- Just Say No http://buff.ly/1OVTxR1 /by
- The more I read up on the affects of altitude the more it freaks me out – http://buff.ly/1RYmGvV
- This hedgie knows what it’s like to be warm
@allonsykraken: The pugs are rising up. They seem to know of the self driving cars of old.
@pseudomonkey: @anarcharaccoon we should all work together to destroy the capitalist class https://56.media.tumblr.com/fefabbbf0178a14279f7d4f5218c1ce0/tumblr_nipy9hU17w1qhwlspo1_540.jpg …
@showandhide is in a competition and it would be awesome if you up voted it! http://buff.ly/1S42Waj
- Email Zero Is Easier Than Inbox Zero – http://buff.ly/1PkJ1F4
@OSFeels: In honor of Penguin Awareness Day yesterday, please enjoy this picture of seal/penguin love.
- This fills me with joy. Thanks
@shaug – Before & After eating emotions.. http://imgur.com/KnDuVkD
- What It’s Like to Be Invisible http://buff.ly/1VeyKIP /via
- This is me rn.
- I love owls and
@danshapiro and look!!! Combined!!!!! Greatest owl selfies of all time!!