On vacation! Realised how much I needed one. Exploring Seoul, and got to achieve a life goal – seeing the DMZ and JSA from the other side. I also visited the aquarium to pay homage to #FeministShark. Then flew to Seattle, where I’ve been catching up with friends.
A new edition of Technically Speaking is out.
I sent a Where the Hell is Cate letter from ICN.
On The Internet
- “Yet we’re drawn to complex strategies because they enhance the illusion of control…” http://buff.ly/1pbvWTc
- Hedgieeeeeeee ilu
@PPricklepants: Selecting the cabinet’s new Secretary of Robo-Overlord is surprisingly challenging.
@r343l: On #InternationalWomensDay, if you see platitudes from tech companies about how much they support women: http://www.fancybeans.com/blog/2016/02/05/good-intentions-fail-at-scale/ …
anarcharaccoon: “When one commits oneself to the struggle, it must be for a lifetime.”
@marthakelly: you are resilient, you are extraordinary
@marcuschown: Time spent wheeling a wombat about in wheelbarrow is never wasted
- Ai, I hope this is over by the time I get back to CO. http://www.namnewsnetwork.org/v3/read.php?id=MzQwNjgw …
- This is worth reading – Giving better code reviews – http://buff.ly/1P0EKzO /by
@mrjoelkemp /via @orenellenbogen
- On reframing conflict – Stop Conflict At Work Now With The Power Of Story – http://buff.ly/1LSjNMR /by
- Been talking Shine Theory a bunch, so went back and found the article that introduced me to it (thx
@annfriedman) – http://buff.ly/1QItWMv
- This is horrifying – An inappropriate interview question – http://buff.ly/21lXcu3 /by
- Awwh – Penguin swims 5,000 miles every year for reunion with the man who saved his life – http://buff.ly/1QJiLmE /via
- I love this, it’s brilliant – everything you make is an engine – http://buff.ly/21lV5Gp /by
@nprmonkeysee /via @lccarson
- This made me think a lot – gender and radical candor – http://buff.ly/1pcmG0v /by
- “Saying no frees you up to say yes when it matters most.” – http://buff.ly/1TzbtUL /by
@AdamMGrant /via @SashaLaundy
- The Time-Consuming Activities That Stall Women’s Careers – http://buff.ly/1RDi8qY /via