No time for fun just trying to get through everything before I go away. Cancelled day off but manage to carve out a few hours to get a massage and a facial. Lots of gym time otherwise I would have lost my mind. Looking forward to going to Croatia next week.
Lots of client work on right now so just getting on with that.
Watching the West Wing. That is it. Been too zonked to read which is… odd. Season 1 I found a bit disjointed (maybe like all first Seasons) but I’m really enjoying Season 2. Maybe a little too much.
Product links Amazon.
A new edition of Technically Speaking is out.
On the Internet
- Hilarious and disturbing. Hilurbing? Distarious? The Pharaohs Of Silicon Valley http://buff.ly/1Mzi8ad /via
- Trust Your Team or Hire People You Do http://buff.ly/1GlqBwf /by
@Brosner85: Breaking news from Florida — A raccoon rides an alligator: http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/man-snaps-unique-picture-raccoon-top-gator-ocala-n/nmcmC/ …
- Tech entrepreneur turned terrible houseguest – A Curious Midlife Crisis for a Tech Entrepreneur – http://buff.ly/1cTqRrK
- Questions that keep me up at night: are there raccoons in the UK? [pic]
- This – so tired of the “fix women” narrative – Leveling both sides of the playing field — http://buff.ly/1f9ztMB /by
@elainef /v @ashsmash
- So many feels reading this – “We are supposed to manage stress without being able to manage the sources of stress” – http://buff.ly/1L8bhHz
- Amazing – New 3D printer grows solid objects out of liquid baths – http://buff.ly/1cUogxE /via
@thedesignnomad @glowforge “this is a business problem, so we decided that we should pay the people who help us solve it.” http://buff.ly/1R1K3B1
- so cute – otter getting brain freeze – http://buff.ly/1BfDQPS /via
- Regular reminder that
@brainwane made an amazing video and you should watch it (again) – “Pipeline” – http://buff.ly/1MBjLo2
- This picture is for everyone who doesn’t think you need to have a bowl if you have a hedgehog. [pic]
- Amazing – An Interactive Mirror Built from 450 Rotating Penguins by Daniel Rozin – http://buff.ly/1dFi9y7
- Startup CEO Imposter — http://buff.ly/1GH7JuQ /by
- How to Make Online Dating Work – http://buff.ly/1IF4BNT /via
- “Joiners” and “founders” and how both are necessary for startups – http://buff.ly/1JTjJsn /via
- Want to Hire More Diverse People? Raise Your Bar. http://buff.ly/1GHgFP6 /by
@joelle_emerson /via @micheletitolo
- How (And Why) To Travel Alone — http://buff.ly/1Fkh6tc /via
- Woah cool – airfield turned into a tropical paradise, just outside of Berlin – http://buff.ly/1eqcDjF
- The answer to “what is the point of a CoC if you don’t enforce it?” is “none”. This is disgusting. http://buff.ly/1FrbsWf
- “It’s surprising how hard we’ll work when the work is done just for ourselves.” http://buff.ly/1d3U2Zh /via
- I like that
@kwugirl wrote about this – Continuing education at work http://buff.ly/1H1zDlu
@lccarson is “the clod whisperer” – I got tired of being interrupted – http://buff.ly/1H2Ppwu