Really good. Feel like I’m making good progress on all my goals! Yay!
Get a Great Job
- Waiting for updated resume to come back.
- Got offered IBM Extreme Blue Internship! Yay!
- Finalize resume
- Send to people who’ve shown an interest
- Fill in paperwork and get work visa for internship
- Be a great intern.
Get a Paper Published
- Paper submitted, just waiting to hear back.
- Outline for next paper in head, deadline coming next week I may go for
Still to do:
- Finish course requirement (4/5 done)
- Complete seminar requirement
- Submit two papers
- Write up into thesis
Create More Stuff
I’m not doing great at this, but I’m okay with that at the moment. I have ideas that I’m excited about, and once I’m done school… I’ll be able to work on them. I went to a Team Camp event, so even if I’m not creating much myself I’m at least helping other people create!
Be in Better Shape
- I kickboxed 3 times last week! Yay! Joined the gym again, so trying to balance. But I’m working out a lot more, and I’m in much fitter physically, so that’s great.
- Ski instructing is going pretty well, I’ve been teaching fewer small children – which is awesome.
- Cross-country ski – need to go again – the weather has not been great for this.
- I should go swimming more – try to increase this.
Be More Balanced
- End my week on Friday, so I don’t frantically try and complete things over the weekend. – still finding this really helpful.
- I’m working less in the evenings, mostly because I’m getting up earlier. But I’m balancing better, if I work in the evening, it’s mostly because I want to, or I took time off in the day to work out. That’s OK!
Make More Time for my Boyfriend
- We’re doing much better and hanging out more. We just started watching My Family.