For this week:
- Exchange drivers license for Ontario one.
- Sort out insurance.
- Collect car.
- Finish incorporating papers into thesis – about 1/3 of the way through with this.
- Embed applets – made progress, demo applet embedded. Regular ones have small bug.
- Decide which course to take.
- Go kickboxing twice – sick, only made it once :'(
- Fill out forms for ski instructor job.
- Schedule another Processing jam – no firm date, need to coordinate with JP.
- Find replacement for SASS.
- Deal with medical insurance – didn’t start. Next week!
- Code more on installation, finish data-structures if possible.
- Create outline for Science teacher talk.
- Create slides for 15 Tools.
- Resume – See this post.
- Started scheduling blog-posts, one is being published at 0800h every day. Backed up to the middle of next week.
- Had my first DGD! Apparently my students liked me. Yay!
- Reviewed assignment 1 for TA course and made suggestions (0.25 of my TA is helping create assignments – awesome!)
- Ate a bunch of live frogs.
- Write up Science teacher talk idea.
- Create bio and register for Science teacher talk.
- Go skiing, sort out forms for ski instructor job (if not too late)
- Put together proposal for workshops in the spring.
- Give 15 Tools presentation
- Go to User Centered Design: A Cultural Challenge Talk.
- Go to Canadian IP Law for dummies talk.
- Help friend with his website.
- WISE table for clubs week.
- Create questionnaire for release.
- Fix applets and release.
- Schedule Processing Jam
- Go kickboxing twice.
- Sort out medical insurance.
- Continue incorporating papers into thesis.