Hanging out in BA, saw a friend who came to town. Came to São Paulo for the Bienale, which was amazing. Trying to break out of the post-election despair.
Last week in support – spent it on mobile support! Ready to get to it. Got to meet some people from my new team, which was cool.
Migrated to my new cate.blog domain – so exciting!
Product links Amazon.
A new edition of Technically Speaking is out.
I sent a WTHIC letter from AEP.
There’s a little snippet with me at the end of this podcast (about making food!!)
On the Internet
@DanielleSucher: oh this is a really wonderful guide to calling your representatives when you have social anxiety
- “generosity [is] something that you *do*, and not something that you think about doing.” http://buff.ly/2fjo0d8 /by
- This is beautiful – On Friendship – http://buff.ly/2fz7qHd /by
- My Path to Feminism – http://buff.ly/2fLZ02d /by
@lerdybines: Oh my god, I just had to share this
- This is a really horrible story of a woman being sexually harrassed at work because of a random date with a coworker http://buff.ly/2fLUAIA
- “We do need to ask for more. Especially those of us who have made do with less for so long.” http://buff.ly/2glQyqP
@LuBellWoo @ xoxo
- This idea of a weekly review is great – How I share information with my team http://buff.ly/2fhokOs /via
- Love this from
@skamille – Building and Motivating Engineering Teams – https://t.co/xZyFX0U3te
- Famous Speech Friday: Helen Gahagan Douglas & the “Pink Lady” speech http://buff.ly/2gIle6u /by