Came “home” to Medellin, to the closest to a real home I’ve had since September 2014. Unpacked. Bought a kettle. And a teapot. Joined a new gym (this one isn’t in a sex tourist hotel), went to spin class for the first time in forever. Took myself off for the long weekend.
Product links Amazon.
On the Internet
- Must read by
@garannm on the Brexit – “Maybe everywhere is exactly the same, nowhere is sensible, nowhere is safe.” https://t.co/ikp3p6JmB6
@Hedgehog_Factz: Hedgehogs are royalty.
- On bi-model work habits, this explains why I get so much more done in MDE – http://buff.ly/294I6rd
- “You choose unavailable men because they will punish you for being who you are.” http://buff.ly/28Y5KZG /via
- Love this – Jennifer Lopez, Kerry Washington, A-Listers on Nudity, Network Fights and the “Diva” Label – https://t.co/E1c4TOJk2d
- What makes a manager a good mentor: a jr dev’s perspective – http://buff.ly/297CSw0 /by
@kdv24 /via @segdeha
- This article is so true and on point – on the subtle sexism of minimalism – Bros Before Homes http://buff.ly/29bDwHC /via
- Notes from a half-hearted ex-pat in Oz: Brexit made me realise there is no going back – http://buff.ly/294IFED /via
- This is so thoughtful – Accessibility and gendered language at Clue – http://buff.ly/29oMxMH /via
- So many helpful ideas here – 10 Product Designers Share Their Best Habits – http://buff.ly/29auhJa /by
@WentRogue: Heidi is sick of your bullshit.
- OMG THIS – “If you don’t believe in someone, you should not be teaching them.” http://buff.ly/298zjXd /by
@Nick_Craver: This would make a good tech debt poster
- OMG quokka!!!
- Never underestimate the avoidance of British people.