Very boring! Been a bit under the weather with this cough that makes me sound like a typhoid patient. Before that, lots of time in the gym, family time including iPad screen protector application (we’re pretty great at it now). Booked my flight for Berlin – I’m looking forward to living in a city again. Another Jawbone Up band has died.
Started a Tumblr for Show & Hide (started with some kind of secondary Tumblr and had to change everything but ah well). Removed ShareKit (this has caused so many problems) and replaced with the UIActivityViewController. Added analytics and crash reporting (Flurry).
Got approved for beta testing, but they are reviewing the new build I uploaded (only some need review… sadly we fell into that category) but now everything is done bar bug fixes and a proper website so that is pretty exciting.
Still reading The Black Swan (eventually this book will be over), novels: Rules for Dating a Romantic Hero (a short sequel to a book I re-read lately), The Greatest Love Story of All Time, The Third Wife, It Started With Paris, Wild Oats.
Product links Amazon.
On The Internet
- This is hilarious – http://buff.ly/13CxdHr
- In search of lost time: Why is everyone so busy? http://buff.ly/1tbfxcx
- This, on how hard it is to really learn something – http://buff.ly/1COwBxI
- Who wants to go to the Himalayas? I’ll drive. http://buff.ly/1zLtNQR
- So cool – 29 Geometric Structures in Nature – http://buff.ly/1D2Wjfe
- That last RT is the parent responsible for this heartbreaking story – http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2014/12/transgender-teen-commits-suicide-cites-christian-parents-in-blog/ …
- This is amazing – On Nerd Entitlement – by
@techspeakdigest this week, but you can sign up for the next edition here – http://buff.ly/1CRjXhv
- How to Deconstruct A Truly Minimum Viable Product (your design is version 3) – http://buff.ly/1txLthf /via
- I don’t make NY resolutions, but if I did I would follow these tips from
@gretchenrubin – http://buff.ly/1x0fW6Y
- Interesting – Improve Creative Skills by Reducing Degrees of Freedom – http://buff.ly/1JZxbdY /via
- Incl. getting up every day and doing it again – What It Takes to Design a Good Life – http://buff.ly/1D3Xqvc /via
- “Hello, Quotas!” Thanks
@rachelsklar, I hope we see this change! http://buff.ly/1y3CaGW
- Kitten stretching, the cutest http://buff.ly/1D4Kwgv
- The Secret to Learning a Foreign Language as an Adult – http://buff.ly/1wy9JKm /via
- Thought provoking – Frugality Without Sacrifice – http://buff.ly/1thJW9m /via
- Different Kinds of Difficulty – vertical/horizontal, horizontal: anyone could do it given enough time – http://buff.ly/1txM3LK /via
- Speak more –
@chiuki write about becoming a better speaker and why we started @techspeakdigest – http://buff.ly/1vLGWCQ