- Recreate conversational graphs from re-factored code
- Implement clique finding algorithm for Twitter Conversation Graphs
- Visualize results of clique finding
- Create presentation for class on Cliques/Conversation Graphs – see it here.
- Re-marking previous assignment – couldn’t do this, have to investigate further for fairness.
- Girl Geek Dinner – Awesome, I blogged about it here.
- Gym 4 times – made it three times – completely underestimated how bad jetlag would be.
- Keep it together – I expected last week to be really stressful, but actually it was pretty great! Getting to focus on the stuff that I think matters made working 12 hours a day seem pretty easy (until Friday, when I totally crashed!), and I was really pleased with how much I got done.
I’m back in the UK now, getting my knee checked out and catching up with my family. I’ll be heading back to Canada early next week. So this week I’ll be kicking back a little, catching up on some reading, seeing some friends and eating tasty food from M&S! So:
- Find out what’s going on with knee, really hope I can ski and kickbox again (will be tears if I can’t!).
- Gym 5 times.
- CA Project report.
- Make Applets work.
- Finish reading 7 Habits.
- Submit marks – end of TA-ing (yay!).
- Buy iPhone (v excited about this)
Have a great week!