Goals for this week were:
- Finish putting together presentation, record and upload it. See it here.
- Put together loop exercises for extra session with my DGD group.
- Start CA Assignment 3 (this one will apparently be shorter) – aim for half done.
- Read 5 papers.
- Join gym (physio says yoga and body pump allowed – finally!!) attended a body pump class, and it hurts… in a good way though, which is a nice change after weeks of injury pain!
- Clear new email mountain.
- Code new viz idea. Read about it here.
- Ignite! Read about it here.
Crikey! I checked off everything. This never happens! I also:
- Spent time with the people behind Betidings, working on their color-scheme (hopefully you’ll see some improvement to that soon).
- Planned an introductory online Java/Processing workshop – you can read about it here and let me know if you want to participate.
Thanks to everyone who made this week so awesome / productive!
For next week:
- Finish CA Assignment 3
- Recreate conversational graphs from re-factored code
- Create slide deck for introductory Java workshop
- Read 5 papers
- Go to the gym 3 times
- Rename blog (taking suggestions!)
- WISE coffee social
- WECS meeting (Women in Engineering and Computer Science)
- Work on website